September 22, 2008

Day Six.

It's been a while since I have felt so reciprocated.
It's always too much or not enough.
I'm either your bitch, or you're mine.
I either feel suffocated or neglected.
But right now, I only feel good.

On the other hand, I've completely lost you into a world I don't even understand.
I don't know what happened to you, but you're definitely not the same.
Because I know you would never give up your friends.
And I know you would never become what everyone else thinks is the ideal.
And I always thought I would be able to trust you no matter what happens.
That you'd always be there for me, because I'm always right here for you.
But I feel like I don't even know you anymore.
I don't know anything about your life and you don't care to know about mine.
Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.
Except if I did talk to brick walls, they wouldn't make me feel like I'm a worthless piece-of-shit whore.

No comments: