December 2, 2008

Day SeventySeven.

These are
Ten Things To Make You Feel Beautiful.

#1:
This is silly. But I like being silly and I'm not ready to be serious so,
Dear myself,
I really love it when you tuck me into bed at night,
And how you so carefully hide away every important keepsake so I can go back and look at it whenever I like.
And sometimes, I really want to smack you.
Because you're a bit of a freak.
But that's okay,
Because at least you're different.
And it's better to be interesting and a freak.
Then a normal and bland.
I sometimes love you, me.
Sincerely, Arielle. :)

#2:
still need to do this.

#3:
-in progress-

#4:
I love all the experiences I've had.
I love knowing that I'm safe and have people I can trust.
I love those days where everything just feels so perfect.
I love how I have been sheltered, but still allowed the freedom to make my own mistakes.
I love the moments in between the thought and the action.

#5:
"lol ok um your personality, your pretty, when you write me notes ahaha, when you write good blogs about me lol, when you come to my games aha"

#6:
still need to do this.

#7:
I usually do.
In particular, right now.
My mind is saying
"Do your math homework so you don't feel like shit tomorrow!"
and other silly things.

#8:
I have kissed new enough people. (L)

#9:
-in progress-

#10:
I do that every chance I get. :)
(Ice Cream)


loveeeeeeee.

No comments: