November 23, 2008

Day SixtySix.

cont.
Number Four:

I'm writing to apologize for letting our friendship slip away.
I've written to you in my notebooks, but you'll never see those letters.
It's too late to fix the way we ended.
I have missed you a lot, and sometimes I still do.
I used to know you so well, and sometimes when I look at you,
I feel like I'm looking at a different person.
The truth is. I know I'm in the wrong.
No matter what I may have thought, felt,
I shouldn't have put anyone before our friendship.
And although I am hurt you gave up on me for such a seemingly trivial reason,
I have come to understand how much something like what I did to you can hurt.
I'm so sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for everything I put you through.
I hope you know you mean everything to me.



No comments: