October 12, 2008

Day TwentyFour

I'm getting really behind with my posts.
I really need to catch up,
October 10th was my thanksgiving dinner.
So I am going to make a list of 1o things I am thankful for. :)

one. the obvious. you know, friends, family, my house, my health, everything else.

two. how sunny and beautiful this weekend has been.

three. that my 11:11 wishes have been coming true so quickly! i hope that keeps happening.

four. being able to travel so much.

five. for my on-the-go playlist that puts me to sleep.

six. that you're still right here.

seven. for my dreams. because they always tell me little things about myself.

eight. for my camera because it captures the perfect moments!

nine. that you are probably just going through a phase.

ten. that everything has been going so good.!


No comments: