October 27, 2008

Day FortyOne.

Sluttyslutslutsluttyslutslutsluttyslut.

Usually, I have this very stylized way of writing,
But I just don't really feel like writing this post like that.
I saw one of my secrets on the post secret myspace today!
I would've posted it in my post secret post.
But it's pretty embarrassing so I didn't.

If you are a certain ignorant asshole,
Here are some activities you might like to try today:
  • Choking to death on your own saliva.
  • Burning your face off with some lighter fluid.
  • Running into a brick wall.
If you are anyone else,
Here are some other activities you might want to try:
  • Write me a letter.
  • Send a postcard to postsecret.com
  • Post a sentence on onesentence.org
  • Make a photoblog and be my photoblog friend.
  • Draw me a picture.
  • Maybe post a comment!
  • Maybe not post a comment, and just lurk away.
  • Make your own blog!

Okay, I think I'm done.
(L)

No comments: